Monday, April 27, 2009

What a weekend!

Well I had Friday off so I did a photo session and then I brought Lily down to my parents house. She was going to stay with them for the weekend. On the way I stopped at a few garage sales, got a few things. After I left my parents I stopped at a few more and got my hair cut! It was nice. I needed it, I had this weird length/flippy thing going on in the back that just HAD to be taken care of. Then Adam got off work and we went out for dinner. Then home, played some Rockband and went to bed. Saturday we went shopping and out to dinner to celebrate our anniversary and Saturday night we rented some movies and went home and watched them in bed! Sunday we got up and went to breakfast and then went to get the Mons. By this point we were both ready to get her, we missed her. Though the time away was so nice! We don't get it often.

Tomorrow is our actual 2 year anniversary, it seems like just yesterday we got married. SO crazy.

Love you honey! Thanks for a great weekend even though I put us in debt and on serious cutbacks for May, I had fun being with you!

No comments: