Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A problem I never expected to have....

I have SIX sessions lined up. I really can't believe it. I am SO excited at all this opportunity and really hope that once my work for free deal is done that I can still muster up some clients. I mean I do have a fancy schmancy new camera to pay for...Oh what? I didn't tell you about that? Well I did end up purchasing the Nikon D60. I'm not so patiently awaiting it's arrival. I got a great deal and am hoping that it serves me well. I have a lot of work lined up and if I can do great at this then I will be able to actually PAY for it in no time flat. I hope.

Not much new in the world of Lily. We did have a meeting with our future daycare provider last night and that went well. She was good and we got the contract signed and so she starts on June 1st. I am sure she will love it, gets to play with different toys and kids, learn some social skills and we won't be leary to ask Adam's parents to babysit for us since now we really don't since they see her all week. I feel good about this decision, and she would have had to start in the fall anyway.

She is still moving around like crazy and it amazes me how fast she goes from back, to tummy to sitting in like .3 seconds. She is a fast girl. So Smart and LOVES to be read too. She has books downstairs, book for the tub, several on my nightstand, and a whole bunch in her room. This makes me happy. Her absolute Favorite is Goodnight Moon. Though I have to admit, I'm not too impressed, but it's short enough and she loves that dang red balloon.

No comments: