Wednesday, April 29, 2009

11 Month Photos.

As Promised!


This one is actually a week or two old. But I loved it, She has a fascination with the patio doors and I went around the curtains on the other side and scared her. She thought it was pretty funny.



11 Months! I can't believe how big she is getting. Of course that doesn't mean she will look at me and take a nice picture for mommy. Oh no, of course not, She's just to darn busy.


So here I got one. I got this sun hat for her since she loves to be outside so much! She digs it AND being outside!











I picked up this toy for her at a garage sale so she could walk around outside. She cruised around the yard with it for like an hour yesterday. She would NOT let go, even when she would fall down, she would just hang there until you stood her back up. She looks so intense in this picture.






No comments: