Thursday, June 24, 2010

7 Quick Takes.

Things I'm thankful for edition:

1. I'm thankful for family.  Sure we may not see a lot of them a lot of the times, But I know they are there if we ever need them.  Adam and I (and Miss Lily) are so blessed to have a pretty amazing support system.  I hear people complain about there In-Laws all the time too and I'm so thankful that we don't have issues like that.  I think I speak for both Adam and myself when I say we both have great in-laws. 

2. We have a home and a place to raise our babies.  I know a lot of you hear me complain (ok, more than I should) about how tiny my house is.  But really?  I'm very thankful that we even have a home.  A nice home that is filled with love.  We have a great yard and thankfully  PLENTY of storage.  Sure the walls close in on me sometimes but I know there are a lot of people out there who aren't as fortunate as we are and I don't want people to think I don't appreciate what I do have.

3. My job!  Boy oh boy am I glad to be back at my old job.  Sure I've been back for over a month now, but I still can't help but think how much I like it here better than at the temp job I was working at.  Something really has to be said for coworkers (most of them) that you like and get along with.  I really just fit in here.  Of course I think everyone has things they'd love to change about their jobs but I'd take this one over any other any day of the week (except Friday, I don't work Fridays).

4. Zofran.  That's all I need to say on that one.

5.  I'm thankful for Adam.  I'm lucky that I have found a supportive loving husband who stands by me no matter what.  A partner, someone to laugh with and cry with (ok I do most of the crying)  But the point remains the same, I can be myself with him without having to worry about what he may think. 

6. I'm thankful that we live within our means.  Sure it would be awesome to have more money or be able to afford some of those things on my I want list.  But in reality, we do ok with what we have and I'm happy to not have any outrageous debt to have to contend with.

7. My beautiful Daughter.  She's truly the light of my day.  Her smile and hugs make me melt.  I can't imagine life without her. 

No comments: