Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Lack of Inspiration?

All day I have been sitting here at work trying to come up with something to write about. I came up with several Ideas, all of which were negative and so I decided not to start the New Year off with my rant about Doctors and Dentist offices. I mean really? Who cares if my appointment gets changed from Friday to Saturday. Surely not you guys. So what else is there to write about?

Lily finally rolled over for Adam last night. He doesn't like it when I put her on her tummy and let her cry, but it gets her to roll over. And I am certain he was happy when he got to see her flip over for the 3rd time. So she's not a pro yet, but it takes her less and less time to do it each time she does, so I'm certain she'll be rockin' and rollin' before we know it. We really do need to get on with the baby proofing. And Oh my gosh, what are we going to do when we need to use the playpen and can't cause we have it piled full of extra diapers and baby bags and stuff. Oh so much to do with so little time to do it all.

I think I'm going to try and post again tonight, I need to get on the computer and get some photos ordered and stuff so I will *try* to get some photos put up, But we'll see. Adam went home sick and so I doubt I'll have him to watch Lily for me. Someday.

No comments: