Monday, January 11, 2010

Photos.


The girl of course.  The New Years Eve.


The typical family photo.  There is a part of each of us in there.


Lily sitting on my burried nephew.  Fun in the snow, Christmas Day.


We got a lot of snow and it was perfect for snowmen, so we did just that.  My nephew and my Brother helped while Adam and my Sister in law wastched the dogs and looked for sticks and stuff to use as arms.


Christmas Morning.  The girl being very dainty with the paper, it took her a while to get into it but she had fun unwrapping this year!


She sorta looks evil here.  She kept seeing the pictures on the backs of the boxes and getting mad at us cause she wanted to play with it.   Silly Girl.




Daddy Daughter right there if I ever saw one.  This one was actually taken last night.

1 comment:

danibabe2 said...

I love seeing new pictures!!!