Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Just Know I haven't Forgot.

I have been busy.  And a little lot busy lately with the holidays and stuff.

I apologize for not wishing everyone a Merry Christmas or a Happy  New Year or even really saying happy birthday to myself.  (yes, I'd totally do it)

I've been off work the past two weeks (coming back yesterday) and I can honestly say when I am at home the very last thing on my mind is updating my blog.  Though it should be more of a priority for me.  Cause as you may or may not know, I do not blog for you guys.  I blog for me.  It's my own journal.  And someday I hope to come back and read it and remember all the things about when Lily was little.

In the meantime, I need to gather all my photo cards together and bring them in so I can update on Christmas and New year and all that good stuff.

And of course get started on my 365 day photo project.  One of these days I'll start.  I promise.

So til tomorrow.  Have a good night all!

No comments: