Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Why I don't post much anymore..

Cause I simply do not have anything to say. Lately I feel like all I do is complain about how bored I am at work. I simply do not have enough work to do. Nothing overly crazy going on at home right now either.

Lily has been kinda fussy lately, found out why on Sunday afternoon. The girl is getting molars. Yup, that would make me crabby too. But needless to say it's been waking her up a bit at night, which wakes us up. (thankfully she goes back to sleep on her own, but it seems one you are awake, you are awake none-the-less) SO I am hoping those will pop in sooner rather than later.

Got cut back down to 32 hours at work, for how long I do not know. But I guess I don't mind cause each 8 hour day feels like an eternity here. It just drags.

Lily has her 15 month appointment on Friday (even though she will be 16 months next week already) So I will update with some new stats and stuff that the Dr. said after that is over.

Other than that. I got nothing. Inspire me! What would you (my like 3 readers) like me to write about. I am in need of some inspiration.

5 comments:

TexasCoy said...

Tell us about what you would like to do with regards to the potential in-home day care situation? What age do you want to keep? What would you do with them all day?

danibabe2 said...

Tell us what your favorite age of Lily has been and why?

Candi said...

Some ideas (of course, you don't have to take all or any of them!)

1) What one memory do you have of growing up, that (if possible) you'd love Lily to also make for herself?

2) What's been one really awesome/good and one really difficult/icky thing about parenting (excluding cuddling her and having to wake up in the middle of the night)?

3) Do you still have "you" time, after taking care of Lily and being with Adam? If so, what do you enjoy doing during that time?

4) You've been given a full scholarship to go back to school (for anywhere and anything). What do you go back for, and why (and yes, it can even be underwater basket weaving if you want!)?

5) What did we grow up with/without, that Lily will think is crazy (this may make you feel old...but I think it's hilarious to actually talk about!)?

Anonymous said...

Ohhh great responses from the previous commenters.

I know I'm a little late to the game but here's some ideas from me.

1. Best and worst date with Adam?

2. What is one value you want to enstill in Lily?

3. What is your favorite time of year?

4. What is one thing you'd like to do just for yourself that you haven't been able to do.

5. What would you do if you had a whole day just to do as you wish and money was no issue?

Just some ideas off the top of my head. I love seeing peoples' responses to these types of questions.

Sarah Explains It All said...

I think you should write a post dedicated to all of the delicious snicker bars you are going to send me in the mail.
mmm...mail order snicker bars.