Monday, July 6, 2009

Where have I been you ask?

No-where really. Just have felt uninspired as of late to write anything that anyone (including me) would want to read. It's not even that we haven't had a lot going on I mean the girl is walking up a storm but really it's just been me being a slacker.

So I'll start with this:

My 13 month old can:

Walk around, including getting to standing without pulling up on something.

Make anyone within a 50 mile radius smile with her crinkle nose smile.

Sit and read books by herself.

Starting to get the hang of using a spoon.

Went swimming for the first time in the river over the 4th of July (post about that to follow tomorrow)

Will still eat pretty much anything except tomatoes. She doesn't dig em.

Is still a fantastic sleeper.

Crawl up the stairs by herself.

Still loves daycare and sometimes fusses when I want to take her home with me.

FINALLY met her great grandma and grandpa Penske. (post on this to follow as well)

No comments: