Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A Jumble of Mish-Mash...

It's the Christmas season, and yes, I have been seriously slacking in keeping this up to date. Turns out it's super hard to find a nice balance between work, motherhood, trying to find time for cleaning, workouts, eating right. Sigh.

Some updates.

1. Yes, I still need to post Santa Pictures. and Some snow pictures, and probably some other pictures I'm behind on. I'll get there one of these days.

2. Lily LOVES to blow raspberries, she was just learning how to do it in my last post but that girl has gone to town with them, and blows them at you all the time now, she's good at it too. And it still makes me laugh, every. single. time.

3. Adam got me Wii Fit for my birthday! I am LOVING it! No, it's not my birthday yet (Saturday!) But he gave it to me early and no I don't mind, It's getting my buns moving and getting some activity in to counter-act all the cookies I have made, and eaten.

4. I have fallen in love. With my Kitchen Aid mixer that is. It is heavenly, and I want to bake ALL the time, which counter-acts my wii fit progress, but it's so worth it.

5. We had a rough morning this morning. Furnace out, Truck not working properly. But it's warm here at work and hopefully Adam will have things figured out by the time I leave today and the truck will hopefully start for me.

6. My Aunt and uncle dropped in on Saturday and gave Lily-mon a Christmas present. They were very generous and her Favorite toy of them all is the little stuffed puppy. It makes no noise, does nothing fancy, But it makes her laugh like it's going out of style. I believe I was the same way as a child...a little odd.

7. I have almost all my Christmas cards out. I'm still working on them, and getting real tired of them too.

8. I am looking forward to having some vacation next week. 12 days...all in a row.

9. Though I am NOT looking forward to dental work and baby shots.

10. L-Monster Still doesn't roll over, though she sits up by herself really well now and can go for a LONG time sitting by herself. She gets thisclose to rolling over and then decides she's happy where she is. Any day now. Of course I've been saying that for a couple months now.

Am I missing anything?


Note to self: Need to upload pictures.

I'll try and get to it tonight.

No comments: