Monday, December 8, 2008

Did I mention it's kinda gross when she does it?

So Lily's newest thing is blowing raspberries. And Can I just say yuck. She is pretty cute when she does it. She has it mostly figured out, but the drool. Oh my goodness the drool. Plus she chooses the oddest times to blow them at you. Like when you are trying to feed her sweet potatoes. And heaven forbid you laugh at her, or she'll just keep right on doing it. That girl is a HAM. At least she didn't do it to Santa. In fact, we brought her to see Santa on Friday night and she handled that a lot better than I thought she would actually. Would she laugh, giggle, or even smirk for the camera though? Nope. But she didn't cry so we figure that in itself is a pretty decent victory. I still need to scan the photos in to share with the world. I haven't had a chance too, it's been a pretty crazy hectic weekend at the Lily-Mon's house, so I'll have to come back to it another day, BUT I promise I will post the Santa pictures!

Some friends of ours welcomed their third little girl into the world this week! Kamryn Ann. She is ADORABLE. and Small, oh so small. weighing in at a whopping 7 pounds. Lily was never that tiny. But she is perfect, adorable and has the cutest raspy cry (For now anyway)! So congrats to them!

No comments: