Monday, September 22, 2008

So it's been brought to my attention...

I know, I know. I have not updated you on my jogging progress. That's probably cause there IS no progress. I was doing great. Even Adam thought I was doing great and then one day he brought me flowers and a treat and told me how proud he was of me and I never got up early again. I have completely lost all of my motivation. I am extremely disappointed in myself and I would give a lot to lose some of this darn baby weight. But I just can't seem to stick with anything. It's such a horrible battle in my head and I'm just tired of fighting it. I'm tired of feeling guilty when I eat ice cream, or cake, or chips. It's not fair. Life isn't fair.

So I have decided to recommit. Tonight I will shop. I have my meals planned for the week. Easy meals too so I can make sure I stick with it even when the Lily-monster doesn't want to cooperate fully with me. Exercise I will work on when I can actually gain some control over what goes into my mouth. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: