Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Lily's first haircut.

So I'm not normally a nakie baby picture kinda girl, But she was sporting some diapie rash so we let her wander around nakie for a while to let things *cough* air out, so to speak. So a glimpse of my kid watching tv in the buff.


This picture you can see her hair cut. It was just too long in the front and was CONSTANTLY in her eyes and the bows just couldn't contain it anymore. Incidentally this is what she does when she's tired.


The Perfect Curl.


See my little Boy...er...I mean....girl. Not sure I'm crazy about the way it got cut but at least I brought her in and didn't try to do it myself. I can only imagine how great it would look then. It's just hair. It'll grow back....RIGHT?



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah for first haircuts! So cute!

TexasCoy said...

Aw, she's adorable! So big, first haircut already!